Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sexy lower abdomen Sight

Delicate convex : a truly sexy belly is not the former heart affixed to the heart-hunger, but a perfect convex body. Really sexy belly room, a perfect convex body. Perfect representatives : Miss CoCo Lee ● is reading : bellybutton two symmetrical on both sides of the Depression, Depression common with the navel to the abdomen divided into two parts around. ● side to see : brassieres and hip roughly equal, abdomen and waist with breast protrusion of the buttocks and suddenly after some symmetry, formation of the "S" shape. ● perspective : from the upper abdomen to navel electrode formation of a slightly smaller convex body. ● viewed : lower abdomen from navel to the pubic symphysis to the formation of a slightly convex body.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day im fresh here, I came accross this message board I find It vastly accommodating and its helped me so much. I hope to give something back & assist other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm fresh to this. I hit upon this website I find It vastly accommodating and it has helped me alot. I should be able to contribute and assist other people like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh to this. I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It absolutely useful and it's helped me a lot. I hope to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am fresh here, I hit upon this chat board I find It vastly useful and it has helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back and assist other people like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around